Niira Ki Jabaani!


“Lulu!” I shouted and called my parrot.
“Yes, my Master” Lulu responded. And kept humming a song.
“Oh you are singing today! And ‘my Master’? Why this colonial language, Lulu?” I asked.
“Never mind my language, Master” Lulu said, “What will you say to the language used by Hillary Clinton? Mine is better than Hillary’s.”
“Where did you read it? Wikileaks, I guess. I wonder what will happen if Wikileaks tells what goes on in Delhi.”
“Nothing much will happen. What happened to Kalmadi?”
“Well, there was a CBI raid on his house.”
“Did they find anything?” Lulu asked.
“Nothing much I suppose. If they did, press will say that it was worthless material planted there so that CBI could show some result.”
“And they raided Niira’s farm house too.”
“You are telling me? I was there! Wow, beautiful farm house.” Lulu, my parrot said flying above my head and settling on shoulder.
“Oh Really? That’s interesting. Would like to know.....Oh, what are you singing?”
“My song! I have turned a lyricist!!”
“There are dime a dozen in the Bollywood. They don’t need more lyricists. Which Music Director will pick up your lyrics for making a song?”
“Don’t worry, that issue is settled. They are making a remix!”
“We were talking of raids on Niira by CBI. I am not interested in your lyrics. Stop it.” I said angrily.
“The lyric is about the raid on Niira’s farm house. It is all about what Niira told the CBI sleuths. It is her statement to them, her Jabaani.”
“Did they ask for biometric and biographical information like Hillary’s diplomats? This is too much for me to digest. You must have had a drink too much on the new year eve.”
“Well, permit me to sing it for you. Then decide for yourself. Please don’t say no.”
“This is emotional atyachar. Okay. Sing.”
“This is set to the tune of ‘Sheila ki Jawani, sing it with me....’”
“Ha, ha! That sounds funny..........”

Lulu sings.....

I know you want it
But you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya
Yeh saari, mere “tape” ki hai deewani

Hey hey,
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Maane na maane koi duniya yeh saari
Mere “tape” ki hai deewani
Ab dil karta hai haule haule se
Main toh khud ko gale lagaun
Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya
Main toh khud se “raaj” jataun

what's my name
what's my name
what's my name
My name is Niira
Niiraa ki jabani
I'm just hottie for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Niira
Niira ki jabani
I'm just hottie for you
Main tere haath na aani

Take it on
Take it on
Take it on
Take it on

Silly silly silly silly boys
O o o you're so silly
Mujhe bolo bolo karte hain
O o o
Haan jab unki taraf dekhun, baatein haule haule karte hain
Hai magar, beasar mujh par har paintra

Haye re aise tarse humko
Ho gaye sober se re
Sookhey dil pe megapan ke teri nazariya barse re
I know you want it but you never gonna get it
Tere haath kabhi na aani
Niira
Niira ki jabani
I'm just hottie for you
Main tere haath na aani
Na na na Niira
Niira ki jabani
I'm just hottie for you
Main tere haath na aani

Labels: ,